Another excellent interview for you on medical referrals.
Specifically, how a fitness professional can get medical referrals.
I interviewed Cabel McElderry, who shares how he works with the medical community to help them with their clients.
(To listen to the interview, scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the play button. If you do not have time to listen to it, click the “download” button and download it to your computer. Then you can listen to it on your computer when you like or subscribe to the iTunes podcast. Enjoy!)
3 Steps to Getting Medical Referrals
In the interview, Cabel shares with you:
- How the medical community plays a role in your fitness business
- Expanding on the medical release form to help medical doctors out
- The best approach to networking with the medical community
- Different ways of working with Doctors, Physical therapists, Chiropractors, and Massage Therapists
- The professions that are the most receptive to working with fitness professions
- Creating “win-win” relationships with the medical community
- How to separate yourself from other trainers
- How to get in touch with medical doctors
- What are the occupations in the medical community that you should start with
- Critical systems that you should develop
- The importance of constantly communicating with the medical community
- Numbers that you must track in your fitness business
Thank you, Cabel McElderry.
Rick Kaselj, MS
P.S. – If you liked this fitness business interview, here are some other posts that may interest you:
- Online Fitness Business Lessons from Vegas
- Social Media for Your Fitness Business
- 3 Ways to Get More Injury Rehabilitation Referrals
Plus, here is a video presentation that I put together when it comes to using social media to get medical referrals:
This is a little video on how to download the interview to your computer:
CLICK HERE to listen to the interview