I wanted to share with you the best Facebook posts for 2016. We posted quick exercises you can do from home and exercise equipment; we have covered it all.
In 2016, I focused on the Exercises For Injuries Facebook fan page. If you are not a fan yet, make sure to “Like” the page here.
Scroll down below and check out the top 10 posts.
Best Facebook Posts of Exercises For Injuries for 2016
10. The aim of the study was to construct an integrated rehabilitation exercise program to prevent chronic pain and improve motor ability in cases of an ankle injury and re-injury.
9. The aim of this study was to compare the effect of home-based and supervised center-based selective rehabilitation in patients with Grade 1 to 3 posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD).
8. The aim was to examine whether texting on a mobile phone is a risk factor for musculoskeletal disorders in the neck and upper extremities in a population of young adults.
7. To systematically review the effects of exercise training and the type of exercise training on changes in bone mineral density (BMD) in Korean postmenopausal women.
6.. Learn to tone your upper and lower body with these great exercises, improve your body function and performance, and prevent injury.
5. This study was performed to investigate the effect of the elastic band exercise program on subjects’ posture with rounded shoulder and forward head postures.
4. [TIGHT HAMSTRINGS?] Give these a go! Here are a few exercises to help you with your tight hamstrings.
3. Here are four exercises that target your hip flexors to decrease the pain in them, loosen them up, and stretch them out. Check this!
2. [TIGHT HAMSTRINGS?] Let me show you what to do….
1. SQUAT] Do you squat? If you do, give these a go! Here are four exercises to help you squat better.
It is important to remember that you cannot always rely on a gym or exercise equipment to get in shape, and you cannot go at your own pace and be afraid to push yourself as what you watched in the best Facebook posts. To get in the best shape of your life and stay there, you should learn the best exercises for each part of your body. The best way to do that is by using the right tools. After a long day at work or challenging activity, it can be nice to have some exercise at home. It is even better when you know there are exercises that you can do that will help you maintain your fitness even after the workout is over. Our Facebook page, Exercises For Injuries, brings together the best home exercises you can do at home.
I hope you have enjoyed the best Facebook posts for 2016. If you liked any of these posts, share them with your friends.
Rick Kaselj, MS
P.S. – If you enjoyed the posts above, you might also enjoy these:
For your guide to the best foods to heal your body, check out The Best Foods that Rapidly Slim & Heal in 7 Days here!