Today we will have an interview about Cleansing and Inflammation.
If you’ve read many “detoxing” articles published recently, you’ll know that cleansing is very popular. Even popular figures like celebrities and models have jumped on the cleansing bandwagon and asserted that it had profoundly impacted their skin, hair, nails, and even weight reduction efforts! If you’re not currently on a particular diet or exercise routine, there’s a good chance you know someone who is and has been evangelizing its benefits to you.
There aren’t truly good or terrible things per se, as with most things in life. Depending on your objectives, circumstances, and lifestyle choices, everything—even things seen as bad—can be advantageous.
It makes sense to understand how food can alter our immunity and resistance to disease, though, because natural stressors like infections tend to have an inverse relationship with what we eat (for example, an infection thrives when someone doesn’t consume as many veggies or fruits). This article addresses the real connections between diet and inflammation, whether favorable or unfavorable and explains why your body must have cleansing regardless of your diet at the moment.
It is an honor to have Yuri Elkaim discuss body Cleansing and Inflammation with us. Yuri Elkaim is an expert in fat loss, exercise, and nutrition. He’s been in the fitness industry for about 15 years.
CLICK HERE to listen to the interview with Yuri Elkaim on Cleansing and Inflammation.
That was great! We’ve learned about how cleansing can help when it comes to pain, inflammation, and injury recovery.
Here’s basically what Yuri Elkaim divulges in the interview:
- What are the disadvantages of cleansing?
- Why is it necessary for individuals to have cleansing?
- How frequently should a person do a structured cleanse?
- What is the best month of the year to do cleansing?
- Is consuming organic and healthful meals sufficient for cleansing?
- What does glutathione do in the human body?
- Is it possible to have good results from body cleansing over a short period?
- What is rebounding and its unique advantages?
- What are the things we should take into consideration before we do cleansing?
A few things you need to know about listening to the interview:
- To listen to the interview, scroll to the bottom of this page and click the play button symbol. Then you can listen to it on your computer when you like. If you do not have time to listen to it right now, click the “download” button and download it to your computer.
- Also, the interview is up on iTunes. You can listen to it HERE or subscribe to the iTunes podcast and get all the interviews when they are ready. Enjoy!
- If you use Chrome as your web browser, it can sometimes act up when playing the interview. I suggest listening to the discussion in another web browser (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Here is a video explaining how to download the interview recording
If you have a neat specialization or business information that would be of benefit for fitness professionals to know about, please do contact me, and I would love to share it with the EFI world.
If you know of a fitness professional or someone that may benefit from this interview, please forward it to them.
Rick Kaselj, MS