It has been a great week so far.
I hope you have enjoyed this:
Before we go to the interview for today, just a reminder that I have something exciting for you on Saturday. If you want my help with your injury or pain, then make sure you watch for it.
Okay, NOW, lets get to the interview.
How To Workout At A High Intensity & Stay Injury-free with Tyler Bramlett (Part 1)
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video.
In the above interview, you will discover.
- What you need to know about intensity.
- The benefits of adding intensity to your workout
- How you can progress up the intensity of your routine to reach your health and fitness goals while still being injury and pain free
- What is adaptation and how it works
- How to know your own level of intensity
- Ways to prevent injuries when doing intense exercise
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
If you would like more information on Intensity Workout, grab your own copy of The Complete CT-50 Body Transformation System.
If you know of someone that would be great to interview, please do email.
Or if you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
Take care and have a great day.
Rick Kaselj, MS