When you think of your body and its various parts, the first thing that comes to mind is probably not muscle imbalances. However, this condition has a huge impact on your overall fitness and even your posture. In fact, if left unaddressed, it can lead to serious issues such as joint pain, chronic back aches, and even arthritis.
Imbalances occur when one group of muscles around the body is stronger than the others or vice versa. These problems are not visible from the surface; they exist at a much deeper level. And while they’re not always easy to spot, understanding these concepts will help keep you safe from future complications.
Today I have an interview for you I did on the importance of muscle imbalances.
What I Go Through in the Importance of Muscle Imbalances Interview:
- Why are muscle imbalances so important?
- What most fitness education certifications focus in on
- Why do most fitness professionals miss focusing on muscle imbalances
- No one profession or person can cover a huge topic like muscle imbalances
- Why stretching is a band-aid when it comes to muscle imbalances
- What are Muscle Imbalances Revealed 2.0
In the above interview, I talk about the product called Muscle Imbalances Revealed 2.0:
If you would like more details on Muscle Imbalances Revealed 2.0, CLICK HERE.
I did the interview with Erik Rokeach of FitnessBusinessInterviews.com. I would highly recommend visiting his site as it is packed with great interviews with fitness professionals sharing their business secrets.
Rick Kaselj, MS