Did you know your diet can directly impact the level of pain you experience? The foods you consume directly impact your body’s response to pain. What you eat impacts directly how your body responds to inflammation, which is a major cause of pain. We’ll explore the link between diet and pain — including which foods you should eat for optimal wellness and which might trigger your aches and pains.
What Is the Link Between Diet and Pain?
The link between diet and pain is that the foods you eat directly impact the level of pain you experience. The foods you eat directly impact your body’s response to pain. What you eat impacts directly how your body responds to inflammation, which is a major cause of pain. You can use a diet to make your pain disappear. No medications or pain-relieving devices are necessary.
Why Should You Care About Your Diet and Pain?
You may wonder why you should care about your diet if you are only experiencing a little bit of pain. Well, pain is often a sign that something is going wrong in your body. If you regularly consume foods that increase inflammation in your body, that inflammation can build up over time. This can lead to various health issues like heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis. If you regularly consume foods that help your body reduce inflammation, your body will naturally reduce its level of inflammation over time. This can help reduce your risk of developing health issues and can even help you feel better in the moment.
Today I have an interview for you on the Link Between Diet and Pain.
Enjoy the interview.
CLICK HERE to listen to the interview with Nick Pineault on the Link Between Diet and Pain.
What Nick Pineault shares in the interview:
- Who is Nick Pineault?
- Nick discusses the link between diet and pain
- What are the foods that cause inflammation?
- Explains how The 14-day Pain-Free Diet program works
- Discuss the benefits of looking at your food when it comes to your pain
- What are the food labels and allergy guides in the Pain-Free Diet?
- What makes this program unique and effective compared to other
- anti-inflammatory diet programs?
A few things you need to know about listening to the interview:
- To listen to the interview, scroll to the bottom of this page and click the play button symbol. Then you can listen to it on your computer when you like. If you do not have time to listen to it right now, click the “download” button and download it to your computer.
- Also, the interview is up on iTunes. You can listen to it HERE or subscribe to the iTunes podcast and get all the interviews when they are ready. Enjoy!
- If you use Chrome as your web browser, it can sometimes act up when playing the interview. I suggest listening to the interview in another web browser (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Here is a video explaining how to download the interview recording
If you would like to get more information on Nick, you can check out The 14-Day Pain-Free Diet
If you have a neat specialization or business information that would benefit EFI readers, please get in touch with me, and I would love to share it with the EFI world.
Rick Kaselj, MS