Fitness professionals around the world will benefit from the knowledge offered by one of the fitness industry’s heavyweights when Nick Tumminello comes to Vancouver. In addition to his courses, Nick promises to offer a fantastic weekend of learning and hands-on practice.
Whether you’re looking for a great workout or want to improve your health, Nick Tumminello’s classes and lectures are sure to keep you motivated and entertained. After one of his talks, you’ll wonder, “How does he know so much about this topic?” He makes the complicated seem simple.
This course will test your knowledge from previous fitness education courses, and you will leave knowing new and unique techniques and exercises that you will find nowhere else. These techniques will eventually lead to better outcomes and performance for your clients.
Click here to hear what Nick has in store for you at the seminar in Vancouver in November.
This is what Nick Will Be Covering During the Weekend:
The Secret Training Continuum for Maximal Client Results and Performance
As a trainer and coach, do you ever ask yourself:
- Are the techniques that I am using the best they can be?
- Are the exercises I am using leading to maximal performance?
Nick Tumminello will provide a comprehensive overview of his approach to getting client results and improving performance during this two-day course.
Over the 14 hours of practical instruction, Nick will walk you through his distinctive method for dealing with athletes and clients.
Nick will share the five areas of training that are misunderstood when training clients but essential to get maximal results.
- Joint mobility to achieve performance improvements
- Self-myofascial release (SMR) for accelerated recovery and improved movement
- Easy-to-follow dynamic warm-up system to ensure optimal performance every time you train
- Intelligent and practical abs exercises for increased strength and performance, and
- Joint friendly strength exercises for maximal results
This is not your regular ordinary weekend course.
This course will test your knowledge from previous fitness education courses, and you will leave having discovered new and unusual techniques and exercises that you will not find anywhere else. These techniques will eventually result in better results and performance with your clients.
- Timing and strategy for self-joint mobilization for personal training and sports performance
- Assessment of joint mobility to quickly increase functional ranges of motion in the body
- What trainers and coaches are doing to cause injury and dysfunction using SMR
- SMR progressions and regressions for all levels of clients and athletes
- Ten key factors to designing an adequate no, stretch time-efficient warm-up
- Popular warm-up exercises that are dysfunctional and why they should never be used
- A 3D approach to abdominal training
- Understanding which type of corrective exercise protocol will work best and which won’t
- The best exercises for bad knees, shoulders, and back.
Instructor – Nick Tumminello
Nick Tumminello is the proprietor of Performance University – Speed Strength & Conditioning in Baltimore, MD. He’s a nationally renowned coach and instructor who develops creative exercises and takes a more thoughtful approach to strength & conditioning. He works with various clients, including professional Bodybuilders and Figure Models, as well as NFL and NBA athletes.
- DATE: Saturday, November 19 & Sunday, November 20, 2011
- TIME: 8:45 am to 5:00 pm (14 contact hours over 2 days)
- LOCATION: Vancouver College – (Cartier & WEst 38th Ave) – Vancouver, BC, Canada
- CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS: 1.4 NSCA CEUs (J1098), 14.0 BCRPA CEC, 14.0 BCAK CEC, 14.0 CMTBC CE/PD, 14.0 CSEP PDC.
- COST: $449 plus HST
To register, click the “Add To Cart” button
Nick Tumminello is one of the most entertaining and knowledgeable fitness professionals. You’ll learn a lot about programming and the science behind strength and conditioning as well as how to speak with clients, set expectations, and motivate them in his seminars or talks. You’ll also leave with the knowledge you can utilize with your clients right away. If you get the chance to see one of Nick Tumminello’s talks, you won’t miss out on the chance to study from one of today’s best fitness professionals and speakers.
Essential Things to Remember
- This is the first time Nick has come to Vancouver.
- This will be the only time Nick will be coming to Vancouver to present this seminar.
- Nick rarely does a full weekend seminar. He usually only does 2-hour talks at various conferences.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Rick Kaselj, MS