Hey, I posted a new quick exercise video on the Exercises For Injuries Facebook page. You can go here to check it out:
Today, I will share a great interview I had with Beth Drayer as she talked about the most common causes of back discomfort in athletes.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- Who Is Beth Drayer?
- #1 Cause of Back Pain in Athletes
- Why Is Back Pain Significantly More Common Among People in Their 20s?
- How to Fix Anterior Tilt and Tight Hip Flexors
- What Is the Importance of Stretching the Hip Flexors?
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- How to Get Ageless Energy With Dawn Sylvester
- 2 Tips That Athletes Can Do Fix Their Back Pain
- Things That We Do Every Day That Cause Pain
For your comprehensive guide to eliminating your lower back pain, check out Low Back Pain Solved, here!