Happy Monday. I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day holiday.
Here in Canada, the last day of summer vacation is Labor Day. Parents are happy that the kids are heading back to school, but the kids aren’t too thrilled to return to school tomorrow.
Today, I will share the continuation of yesterday’s interview. If you missed the first part of the interview with Amy Lewis, you can check it here. In this second part of the interview, we talked about the number one tip to deflate a bloated tummy.
By the way, I will be seeing Amy at a fitness conference in San Diego later this week, along with Frank Daniels.
Enjoy the interview.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- 8 drinks to get rid of bloating
- How anxiety can cause belly bloat?
- Is bloating a normal part of aging?
- 2 ways to get better digestion & rev up metabolism to combat belly fat as you age
- #1 tip to deflate a bloated tummy
- Why a well-functioning gut is important for your health
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
If you know someone who would be great to interview, contact us here.
If you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
Rick Kaselj, MS