Last night, I went out to get some fresh air.
I got caught in a rainstorm while I was taking a walk. Thankfully, it was just quick, and soon the sun came out and a rainbow appeared.
It is cool when little surprises like this happen.
Today, I’ll share a great interview with Coach Chris as we talked about some important information that you need to know when it comes to training over 40.
Enjoy the interview!
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- Who is Coach Chris?
- How to make your 40s your best decade ever
- #1 training mistake you need to avoid after 40
- Why nutrition matters even more when you are over 40
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- 3 Habits of Highly Fit People
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- How To Be Physically Tough By Cultivating Mental Toughness
For your bodyweight workout program that you can use to get strong anywhere, check out the Bodyweight Blender program, here!