I headed out for a walk last night. To my surprise, I saw this amazing sunset.
September is definitely one of my favorite months since it is a great mix of summer and winter. In Kelowna, the winds die down, but we still have warm days and crisp evenings.
Today, I will share the second part of the interview I had with Coach Chris as we discussed the important stuff to include in your training program when you are in your 40s. If you missed the first part of the interview, you can check it here.
Enjoy the interview!
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- The importance of variety in training for people over 40
- What is 40 Strong?
- Why getting older doesn’t have to mean getting fatter and weaker
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
If you missed the first part of the interview, you can check it here.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- 3 Habits of Highly Fit People
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- How To Be Physically Tough By Cultivating Mental Toughness
For your equipment-free workout you can do from anywhere, check out the Bodyweight Blender program, here!