An Intervention Into Your Training will be tackled by Dan John today.
If you are reading this, there is a very good chance you are a strength and conditioning coach, personal trainer, martial arts instructor, or some other type of training professional. It’s also fair to assume that as part of your job, you either train others or organize their training programs.
However, if you are like most trainers, there is little information out there guiding you on how best to do your job. With Dan’s 55 years of experience, these sure are a handful of information we can certainly use
He shared a lot about what he did during this interview. So brace yourself and enjoy it!
To listen to Dan John’s interview on An Intervention Into Your Training, CLICK HERE.
What Dan John’s interview is all about:
- Dan John is a strength and conditioning coach, author, speaker, and social media influencer, who is also into throwing sports. His no-nonsense approach to fitness has made him an internet sensation. Find out why.
- His best pieces of advice to fitness coaches on how to become successful. Know what’s the most important thing to do to become successful.
- The biggest mistake that fitness professionals make now is sticking to the same program over and over again, which makes it uninteresting and stops being enjoyable. Training should be little and awesome.
- Where does he get his learning from? He learned everything from a good lineage of athletes and excellent fitness coaches.
- Discusses his ideas about acting in a way that he thinks is effective versus doing what other people are doing.
- What’s his secret to success when it comes to training? Please find the best intervention for your training to get the most out of it.
- How does he integrate the concept of throwing into training? The basics are always the key.
You can choose to do whatever you want, but ensure it’s the right thing. Having the right beliefs and intentions can help you make better choices. In this case, it’s important to ensure you’re not doing something that will make you unhappy in the long term.
Pay attention to the things you need to know about listening to the interview:
- To listen to the interview, click the play button icon at the bottom of this page. Click the “download” button to save it to your computer if you don’t have time to listen to it right away. After then, you can listen to it whenever you like.
- The interview is also available on iTunes; click it here. Please be aware that we will post every interview as soon as it appears on the iTunes podcast.
- You may have problems hearing the interview using Chrome as your web browser. (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc., are all good alternatives.)
- A video showing how to download the interview file is provided below.
For any specialization or business information that would be of great help to the FEI readers, kindly contact me, and I would be happy to share it with the EFI community.
And if you know someone who works with athletes or a fitness trainer who may benefit from this interview, please refer them to me.
Thank you for being so interested!
Rick Kaselj, MS