Every Man Needs to Take This
“What do I need to take?”, did I hear you ask?
I do hope I caught your attention with the title of this article.
Indeed, it’s difficult to resist knowing what every man needs to take and I won’t keep you in suspense any longer than necessary.
What does every man need to take and why?
The answer to this question is: nettle root.
If you have NEVER heard about nettle root, don’t fret because by the time you finish reading this article, you’ll be in good shape. If you’ve heard about nettle root, then please KEEP ON reading because there is valuable knowledge ahead. First, what is this item? It is the nettle plant and in particular the stinging nettle plant, which may also be referred to as Urtica Dioica. This plant can sting when touched, so do watch out if you are handling the actual plant.
LUCKILY, you can purchase the plant in other forms such as a POWDER, as a PILL or tablet. There are also creams, solutions, ointments, tonic, teas, etc. that have nettle root included as one of the ingredients. Dark green and leafy, the nettle plant grows wildly in various locations and there can be different species of this plant. People use various parts of the plant including its leaves, stem and its root.
Yes … but, tell me more about why men in particular can benefit from this plant!!
I hear you loud and clear … One main reason why men need to take nettle root is its “natural aromatization inhibition”, which is a really fancy term that simply means nettle root inhibits the conversion or transformation of testosterone into estrogen. We’ll discuss more about this shortly.
Apart from its natural inhibition to aromatization, there are other uses of the nettle plant and these are still beneficial for men too!
The leaves of many herbal and medicinal plants such as the nettle plant are generally used as tea in either fresh or dried form. There have been connections between the healing properties of the nettle leaf and conditions such as pains in the joints and allergies. Juice from the nettle plant has been used to treat stings and bites while tea from the nettle plant has also been used as an aid in pre and post childbirth situations and in the treatment of lung disorders . Its usage is quite historic, medieval and impressive too!! Particularly for men, let’s dig deeper into this aromatization issue and the other reasons why men can benefit from consuming nettle root, especially the sting nettle root specie.
5 Reasons to Start Taking Nettle Root
- #1 – Nature Aromatase Inhibitor – Nettle root is a substance that can inhibit the transformation of testosterone into estrogen. This transformation of testosterone into estrogen is known as aromatization and as a man, you don’t want this to happen to you … OH NO! You want the testosterone you have in your body to remain as testosterone within your body and NOT convert or transform to anything else. To make this aromatization conversion much worse, it actually converts the testosterone to something that does not work in your favor as a man and this is … ESTROGEN. Nope! Although men may have some quantities of estrogen in their body, adding additional quantities of this substance is typically not beneficial to you. Hence, this is where nettle root could practically step in to save the day! There are certain compounds within the nettle root that help contribute to its aromatization inhibition and these compounds include ursolic acid, secoisolariciresinol, 14-octacosanol and oleanolic acid . Nettle root can ensure that the testosterone in your body remains stable and in the right form … no conversions … no estrogen dominance … and no depletion of the benefits of testosterone!
- #2 – Sex Hormone Binding – Yes, you’ll find this bit of information interesting too. The nettle root is able to bind to SHBG! This is the Sex Hormone Binding Globulin. Why should you care? Well, just as I mentioned how testosterone could be converted to estrogen, testosterone could also be bound to certain substances including albumin or SHBG and this totally removes any value from the testosterone you have in your body. NOT GOOD! Hence, as a man, you want to ensure that this binding with testosterone does NOT occur.
- #3 – Prostate Health – Yes, men, this is for you too!! You could also see benefits from nettle root in areas of general prostate health and the urinary track as well. For those who may be experiencing the urge to urinate more frequently, the root of the nettle plant could provide relief. The root portion of the nettle plant is specifically great for tackling hormonal issues and problems regarding the symptoms associated with prostate. Sometime, the urinary problems that men experience could be as a result of an enlarged prostate and this may be more commonly referred to as benign prostatic hyperplasia. The use of nettle root in treating or relieving the symptoms of prostate gland enlargement and benign prostatic hyperplasia is quite common .
- #4 – Baldness – For men that are experiencing varying levels of baldness, there could be hope through the consumption of nettle root. We all know how good a full head of hair can look. Indeed, if you like the bald look, then you may have nothing to worry about. On the other hand, if your previously full head of hair is thinning out then nettle root could be used as a way to fight the loss of hair and the forms in which nettle root may be used or applied to hair include shampoos, hair solutions or tonics, conditioners and hair creams. As a result of its effect in treating baldness, you’ll probably see the inclusion of nettle root in popular hair treatment or hair loss prevention products. The way that the nettle root does this is its ability to block the hormone that causes baldness. This is GOOD NEWS for men!
- #5 – Vitality, Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Oxidant Properties: Do you crave vitality? Do you see other men living a high-energy life and wish that you could have that too? Well … you very well can, my friend!! The natural healing effects and immensely beneficial properties of the stinging nettle root could provide you with this vitality in the form of anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties that the stinging nettle root possesses. This is MORE GOOD news for you and it is also directly related the vitality and energy-filled life that men want. There have also been linkages between the stinging nettle root and vitality that men crave. So, if you are feeling down in the dumps, with low energy and unable to carry out day to day activities, PLEASE don’t despair. HELP CAN BE WITHIN REACH!! With proper knowledge about this root and what it can do for you, you could be well on your way to turning things around for yourself. Perhaps you are generally fine but certain days leave you wondering about your slump in energy. For men, this could be related to your testosterone levels. You could need something to boost energy and the benefit that nettle root provides could also be connected to its ability to maintain stable levels of testosterone in the body. Especially for aging men, components known as lignans in nettle root could add to vitality by keeping testosterone unbound by the Sex Hormone Binding Globulin I mentioned earlier. Overall health and vitality can be enhanced by using botanicals such as nettle root which is able to decrease potentially dwindling testosterone levels that adversely affect men’s health . Men’s health could also be improved as a result of consuming stinging nettle root because this natural botanical item is able to improve circulation and also improve blood sugar levels.
To tell you the truth, if you asked me which plants would be one of the top plants that men should focus on to derive IMMENSE BENEFITS, the stinging nettle plant and in particular nettle root would be at the a major contender. So, where can you get nettle root? With a recommended dose of a half teaspoon, two times a day, you can purchase this powerful root extract here. Consider what this nettle plant, especially its roots can do for you. Apart from the more commonly recognized benefits of maintaining proper or acceptable testosterone levels, keeping you vibrant, blocking hormones that cause baldness and encouraging the growth of healthy hair, there could also be some other basics of nettle root such as the treatment of coughs and bladder infections.
The anti-inflammatory property of nettle root also helps provide usage for arthritis and allergic conditions such as coughing, sneezing and watery eyes. For men especially, the benefits of nettle root in terms of testosterone balancing and stabilization speaks for itself. You can TAP INTO the POWER of nettle root and when you do, you’ll not be able let it go. If you are a man, YOU NEED to know about nettle root and I am so glad to share it with you!
If you want to know more about nettle root and other herbs that can help you achieve your potential then check it out here.
Rick Kaselj, MS
 Nettle – NYU Langone Medical Center
 Nettle Root May Help Multiply the Effectiveness of Your Androgens
 Nettle Root Benefits
 Natural Methods to Improve Vitality, Sexual Function and Prostate Health