Today I have some great information on Challenge Workouts.
The interview is with Shawna Kaminski.
She has been on the blog before, and I have her back talking
Enjoy the interview!
CLICK HERE to listen to the interview with Shawna Kaminski on Inside Challenge Workouts.
What Shawna Kaminski Goes Through in the Interview on Challenge Workouts:
- Common injuries that her community gets when they push themselves
- Here are a few tips on how to avoid injuries when doing workouts where you make yourself
- An essential tool that Shawna uses in all of her Challenge Workouts
- Shawna’s favorite Challenge Workout
- What Shawna did before fitness
- Why she decided to take what she loves on-line
- Who Shawna Kaminski is
- Where the idea of Challenge Workouts started
- The philosophy of Challenge Workout
- What are Challenge Workouts for
If you have not got it yet, Shawna put together a free ebook on How to pull up injury-free. You can click here to download it.
A few things you need to know about listening to the interview:
- To listen to the interview, scroll to the bottom of this page and click the play button symbol. If you do not have time to listen to it, click the “download” button and download it to your computer. Then you can listen to it on your computer when you like. Plus, you can subscribe to the iTunes podcast and get all the interviews when they are ready. Enjoy!
- If you use Chrome as your web browser, it can sometimes act up when playing the interview. I suggest listening to the discussion in another web browser (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Here is a video explaining how to download the interview recording
A Few Words About Shawna
Shawna Kaminski is in her late 40′s, but she can kick most 20-year-olds’ butts regarding pull-ups, push-ups, and human flags. To help people improve their pull-ups, she put together a program that helps improve your pull-ups, gets you to perform your first pull-ups, and improves your push-ups. You can check out her Challenge Workouts here.
If you are looking to challenge yourself in your workouts, make sure to take a look at Shawna’s Challenge Workout Program:
I would also be pleased to spread information about your fitness profession-optimizing expertise to the EFI community.
If you know of a fitness professional that may benefit from this, please forward it to them.
Rick Kaselj, MS
P.S. – If you liked this fitness training interview, here are some other articles that may interest you:
- How to Have Your Bootcamp Start Off as a Success and Not a Failure
- Grip Strength and Injuries with Jedd Johnson
- How Life Coaching Can Help Your Training Clients