I was flipping through my phone gallery then I found this very funny photo that I took when the family went on a road trip and drove through Armstrong in British Columbia.
This still cracks me up:
Today, I will be sharing an interview I had with Tim Ross as we talked about the most common mistakes that people do when doing bench presses.
If you do any type of push-up exercise, this interview will help you out as well.
Enjoy the interview.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- Who is Tim Ross?
- Why the bench press is important?
- Pros and cons of using bench press machines
- The biggest bench press mistake
- How to spot a bad bench press setup and what to do to fix it
- How should a bench press beginner gauge what weight with which to begin
- 2 ways to bench press safely without a spotter
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
If you know someone who would be great to interview, contact us here.
If you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you: