I was flipping through my phone gallery then I found this very funny photo that I took when the family went on a road trip and drove through Armstrong in British Columbia.
This still cracks me up:
Today, I will be sharing an interview I had with Tim Ross as we talked about the most common mistakes that people do when doing bench presses.
If you do any type of push-up exercise, this interview will help you out as well.
Enjoy the interview.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- Who is Tim Ross?
- Why the bench press is important?
- Pros and cons of using bench press machines
- The biggest bench press mistake
- How to spot a bad bench press setup and what to do to fix it
- How should a bench press beginner gauge what weight with which to begin
- 2 ways to bench press safely without a spotter
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- 3 Habits of Highly Fit People
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- How To Be Physically Tough By Cultivating Mental Toughness
For your workout program to get fit without any equipment, check out Bodyweight Blender, here!