One of the highlights of my day is this:
The photo above is beautiful, but the highlight is taking my 12-year-old chocolate lab down to the lake so he can play fetch with sticks in the water. While he was swimming and chasing the sticks, I was able to sit and enjoy the wonderful fall sunset.
I hope you take time to enjoy little things like I do when I play fetch with my dog at the lake.
Today, I will share the second part of the interview I had with Tim Ross as he reveals one simple trick to increase your bench press instantly. If you missed the 1st part of the interview, you can check it here.
Enjoy the interview.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- 2 ways to bench press with proper form and technique
- How can you get the most out of your pressing workouts
- #1 strategy for better and stronger bench press
- One simple trick to increase your bench press instantly
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- 3 Habits of Highly Fit People
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- How To Be Physically Tough By Cultivating Mental Toughness
For your equipment-free workout to get in shape anywhere, check out the Bodyweight Blender program, here!