One of the highlights of my day is this….
The photo above is beautiful but the highlight is taking my 12 year old chocolate lab down to the lake so he can play fetch with sticks in the water. While he was swimming and chasing the sticks, I was able to sit and enjoy the wonderful Fall sunset.
I hope you take time to enjoy little things like I do when I play fetch with my dog at the lake.
Today, I will share the second part of the interview I had with Tim Ross as he reveals one simple trick to instantly increase your bench press. If you missed the 1st part of the interview, you can check it here.
Enjoy the interview!
Interview with Tim Ross: One Simple Trick to Instantly Increase Your Bench Press
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- 2 Ways To Bench Press with Proper Form and Technique
- How can you get the most out of your pressing workouts
- #1 Strategy for Better And Stronger Bench Press
- One Simple Trick to Instantly Increase Your Bench Press
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
If you missed the 1st part of the interview, you can check it here.
If you know someone who would be great to interview, please do email.
Or if you have an injury story or something that would benefit health and fitness professionals, please contact me.
Rick Kaselj, MS
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- 3 Habits of Highly Fit People
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- How To Be Physically Tough By Cultivating Mental Toughness