He had some amazing information on knee pain, diet and cartilage.
Can What You’re Eating Damage Your Cartilage and Lead to Knee Pain?
Thank you so much Dr. Peter Osborne.
Just to sum up what he went through in the interview:
- Most don’t think of diet as an important component of the healing process
- We need these nutrients in our diet to help collagen to heal damaged cartilage
- With poor diet we may heal but we heal in a weaker state
- Inflammation of the body is a key to slowing down recovery
- How a component in wheat can be slowing down your cartilage recovery
- What glucosamine and chondroitin does to inflammation
- Other foods to consider when it comes to inflammation
- What supplements are as effective as medication
Thanks for reading and listening.
We will talk to you soon.
Rick Kaselj, MS