CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
Fat loss is not just about getting super lean. A person should come out of fat-loss training and maintenance with a healthier body and mind. Pathways are formed mentally, physically, psychologically, and emotionally. With these pathways, a person can make better lifestyle choices. Whether on purpose or as a consequence of low-calorie dieting and exercise, fat loss success often occurs in spurts and then plateaus if we try to achieve our goals too quickly.
In the interview above, you will discover the following:
- Who is Zack Zeller?
- Zack’s 3 pillars of permanent fat loss
- #1 reason why you should embrace plant-based nutrition
- How to increase your plant-based intake ratio without sacrificing your favorite foods?
Zack’s 3 Pillars of Permanent Fat Loss
What three pillars have the greatest impact on your fat loss?
While weight, food, and exercise are critical to healthy weight loss, here’s a look at the three pillars that have the most impact on long-term fat loss:
- Plant-based Nutrition. Plant-based nutrition is not about going vegan or some restrictive diet. It’s more about lowering the ratio. A plant-based diet consists of exclusively plant foods, including fruit, vegetables, grains, and legumes, and avoids meat, dairy, and eggs. Plant-based food is full of fiber-rich vitamins and minerals, cholesterol-free, and low in calories and saturated fat. Eating various foods provides your body with the protein, calcium, and other essential nutrients you need. Including a reliable source of vitamin B12 in your diet is important. You can easily meet your needs by supplementing or eating fortified breakfast cereals, plant milk, and nutritional yeast.
- Emotional Intelligence. Emotional intelligence is the ability to understand and manage your emotions and those of others. It has been found that even if you do not identify as an emotional eater, emotions and stress impact what everyone eats somehow. What we are feeling at any given moment can influence what we choose to eat, how much we eat, how frequently we eat etc. Emotions such as sadness or anger may lead us to overeat because they trigger a desire for comfort food; At the same time, happy feelings might prompt us to indulge in dessert after a satisfying meal. The key here is recognizing when our moods affect our eating habits so that it becomes easier for people struggling with weight loss goals.
- Habit Force. Changing your habits is one of the keys to permanent fat loss. It will help if ydHabits are things that happen automatically when given certain cues or triggers without conscious thought about them happening in advance, so changing these behaviors can be difficult at first. Still, with consistency, they will become easier until it’s just how you do everything naturally! You must change your lifestyle and how you choose food, which becomes a habit over time.
#1 Reason Why you Should Embrace Plant-based Nutrition
A plant-based diet is rich in nutrients, vitamins, minerals, water, and fiber our body needs. People who typically eat about two to four pounds of food in a day have receptors in their stomach, which are the key player when it comes to telling you when you’re done eating, then nutrient receptors or fat receptors found within their stomach.
Eating too much high-calorie food will make you feel hungry. That’s why some people prefer to eat more plant-based foods than meat-based ones because they can fill your stomach with fewer calories and keep you feeling full for a longer time.
How to Increase your Plant-based Intake Ratio without Sacrificing your Favorite Foods?
A plant-based diet may not be as hard as you think. You can make foods in a simple way that will satisfy your food cravings.
An example is that instead of adding bacon to your burger, you can cook the caramelized onion and sauteed mushrooms- even sneak in a few extra layers of spinach!
And that will get you moving in the right direction. Do that three times every single day, then over time. This will help increase your vegetable intake by two more daily servings, an. Theseitional nutrients are excellent for filling up on all those plant-specific aspects as wandreasing satiation levels.
Other ways you can do this:
- Eggplant Lasagne
- Butternut Squash Curry
- Vegetable Omelet
- Black Bean Burger
A plant-based diet cuts certain risk factors for heart disease, diabetes, and cancers, but that’s only half the story. Plant-based diets will also help you become fitter and healthier and give you more energy. It’s not going to happen overnight, but it’s well worth a try.
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- The #1 Flat Butt Fix
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- 5 Mistakes People Make When Dealing With Foot Pain
Rick Kaselj, MS
If you are looking for an extensive list of superfoods to help you eliminate joint pain and decrease whole-body inflammation, check out the Best Foods That Rapidly Slim & Heal In 7 Days program here!