Happy Sunday. I hope you’re taking a day to relax a little bit, having fun with your loved ones and spending time outside.
My son has started a new hobby of skipping rocks. It was so cool seeing him yesterday practicing and learning new techniques to improve his hobby down by the river.
Today, I have the continuation of the interview I had with Zack Zeller as we talked about the two-minute trick to control your food cravings. If you missed yesterday’s first part of the interview, you can check it out here.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video interview.
In the interview above, you will discover:
- How emotional intelligence can help you lose weight
- What is the importance of force of habit to achieve permanent fat loss?
- One habit that can help you curb overeating
- The 2-minute trick to control your food cravings
I hope you enjoyed the interview.
Here’s a list of interviews that might interest you:
- The #1 Flat Butt Fix
- The #1 Worst Exercise That Ages You Faster
- 5 MISTAKES People Make When Dealing With Foot Pain
Rick Kaselj, MS
If you are looking for an extensive list of superfoods that will help you eliminate joint pain and decrease whole-body inflammation, then click here to check out the Best Foods That Rapidly Slim & Heal In 7 Days program.