Reading is a joy, but buying books can be a challenge. Thankfully, book lovers have the annual Box of Books Week sale to look forward to once a year. It’s an opportunity for bookworms everywhere to stock up on their favorite reads and discover new ones at affordable prices. From fiction, non-fiction, and children’s books to teen romance novels and even illustrated stories, you can find a wide range of genres at the Box of Books Week sale that won’t break the bank. Let’s take a closer look at what this exciting event has to offer
I was cleaning out my basement yesterday. Yes, I know, a very fitting thing to do on Boxing Day.
I was cleaning it out because we have decided to take on the basement.
With our second child, my office has been bumped out of one of the bedrooms and into the basement.
So we will work on building an office for me in the basement for 2011.
While I was digging in things, I came across of box of my books.
The books in the box are:
Benefits of these exercises:
- Your gluteals are responsible for hip extension and also help their opposite action when your feet are fixed on the ground. This is important because it helps you push yourself up from the ground, as in a deadlift. Strong gluteals play an essential role in lower back health since they assist with pelvic, hip, and trunk motions, which can be helpful to those who have lower back pain or strain or even good posture.
- Your gluteal muscles produce pelvic stability, which is especially important when your lower extremities function in a closed chain. For example, if you twist your ankle and have imbalances at the knee or further up the leg. The same thing can happen if instability starts from hip movement leading to excessive force on the knee and ankle- that can mean pain or discomfort. Instability at the hip may cause your femur to turn too far inward (excessive medial rotation), causing patellar tracking disorder: where the kneecap moves out of place as the leg bends and straightens – it’s called lateral patellar tracking, it’s a common source of pain for many people.
- Your gluteals help you move forward when running by creating an explosive hip extension. They are essential to acceleration, jumping, and even heavy lifting. If your gluteal muscles get weak, you may find yourself less powerful and less efficient.
Benefits of these exercises:
- Improves core strength and stability
- Strengthens leg muscles, which helps improve posture
- Increases flexibility in the spine and improves balance.
However, before going to the store it is recommended that you do your research. This will help save time and money in the long run by knowing what kind of equipment suits your needs as well as how much you’re willing/able to spend on said fitness goals. It would be a shame not to buy any product because it was too expensive or didn’t fit into one’s budget but rather buy something just for affordability, which might have been more affordable than another option if researched beforehand.
Core stability is the ability to keep your spine from moving during physical activity, such as walking, running, and swimming. It helps you control your body effectively. It will prevent bending or flexing unintentionally and help you use your arms and legs for everyday activities.
Since I am clearing out the basement so we can start working on the basement, the box of books has to go. It would be a huge waste if I just chucked them into recycling.
Each of the books regularly sells for:
- $26.73 (including taxes and shipping) if you live in Canada or the USA
- $36.46 (including taxes and shipping) if you live outside of Canada or the USA
If you are interested in the books, I will sell them to you for less than my cost to get them printed.
I am selling each of them for:
- $9.95 (including tax and shipping) if you live in Canada or the USA
- $19.95 (including tax and shipping) if you live outside of Canada or the USA
Plus if you order them, I will send you the digital copy of the book as well so you can have it on your computer for reference.
So this is the deal
1. If you would like to order one or more of the books from the “box of books”:
SOLD OUT if you live in Canada or the USA
SOLD OUT if you live outside of Canada or the USA
2. In the Comments/Special Delivery Instructions, let me know which of the books you would like.
3. I will put the books in the mail by the end of the week.
4. I will send you the digital version of the books that you ordered by early next week.
5. This is how long it should take to get to you after it has been mailed:
- Canada – 3 to 5 business days
- USA – 7 to 10 business days
- International – 10 to 20 business days
6. The books in the box will be at this price until Friday. After that, that is it.
Thanks for helping me out.
Rick Kaselj, MS