A common question I get asked is what is a fitness education webinar. Let me explain it to you.
What is a Fitness Education Webinar?
A webinar is an online course, designed to share great new information with fitness professionals in a quick and convenient way.
How Does a Fitness Education Webinar Work?
If you have a computer and an email account, you can attend a webinar.
After you register for the webinar, you will be emailed details on how to access the webinar.
Follow the easy to do instructions to access the webinar.
You then download and print out a copy for the presentation handout so you can take notes while watching or listening to the webinar.
You start the webinar and you can watch the webinar right off the internet or you can download the webinar to your computer.
If you download the webinar, you can watch the presentation at your own pace and re-visit aspects that are of interest.
You can also burn a DVD of the presentation and add it to your fitness education library or share it with your colleagues.
What are the Benefits of a Fitness Education Webinar?
– No time wasted driving or flying to courses
– No expensive and overpriced course fees
– You can watch the webinar on your own or any computer
– You can watch the webinar when it is convenient and best for you
– You can download the webinar to your iPod and watch it while waiting for a client
– You can learn new fitness education information from the convenience of you home
– You can view the webinar on a PC or Mac
– You can download an MP3 of the webinar and listen to it in your car or during your workout
– You can earn continuing education credits by watching the webinar
– Affordable way of have new information for clinic or team in-services
What if I don’t like the Fitness Education Webinar?
If the webinar does not meet your expectations, I will give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Rick Kaselj, MS