Fitness boot camps have become a trend in the fitness industry as more and more people are becoming aware of their health and willing to work towards a healthier lifestyle. But what exactly is a fitness boot camp, and how can it help you make a living with your passion?
If you want to make a living with fitness boot camps, it helps if you love the outdoors. Fitness boot camps take place outdoors rather than in a gym because they’re usually led by an expert who wants his students to learn about nature as well as fitness. A good fitness camp will have instructors that are knowledgeable about the terrain and its potential for challenging workouts. Ideally, a good camp will also have staff who are friendly and personable so that every camper feels comfortable throughout the week. Read on to know more.
I was disappointed with myself today.
I had a blog post idea, but I have run out of time to type it out. And got distracted by an interview that I did.
I got to talking with a fellow fitness professional about boot camps.
He saw my #6 prediction regarding Exercise Rehabilitation trends in 2011. And let me know that fitness professionals and personal trainers should seriously start thinking about starting a boot camp business.
He said that if you love being in the fitness industry but are struggling, you should look into boot camps to help you out.
As we talked, we got on the topic of making a living as a fitness professional or making a killing.
So I thought it would be fitting to call the interview:
How to Go from Making a Living to Making a Killing With Bootcamps
In the interview, we talked about these things:
- Who are you, and why should people listen to what you say about Bootcamps?
- What is so special about Bootcamps, and what is all the hype around them?
- Why should a fitness professional seriously think about starting a Bootcamp?
- Any tips for those that have started a boot camp business and are struggling?
- Why is there so much more than the boot camp workout critical to running a successful boot camp.
- Why are a boot camp system and network essential to running a successful Bootcamp?
- What are your best three tips for starting a successful Bootcamp?
If you want to get the interview, CLICK HERE.