I can’t get the boot camp stuff out of my head.
Since I did my #6 prediction, I have been thinking about this.
So I am just going to go with it.
I will do a few more blog posts on boot camps and give you some great information on this.
I have a friend.
I have more than one friend, but one of my friends stands out.
Well, to be honest, I am in a Mastermind with her and she runs boot camps in Orlando, Florida.
She has been doing very well with boot camps. I asked if she could do a quick video highlighting her Biggest Boot Camp Business Lessons from 2010.
I know we all make mistakes, and if you run a boot camp or plan on running a boot camp, I don’t want you to repeat the mistakes that others have made.
I am so excited that she was willing to share her mistakes with you.
Biggest Boot Camp Business Lessons from 2010
Leanne shares with you:
– Her boot camp business story
– The number one thing you need to do in order to have a successful boot camp business
– The importance of before and after pictures
– What you want to make sure you build into your boot camp classes
– The importance of over-delivery
– The importance of having a system to follow for a successful boot camp business
– The most important tasks you should focus on in order to grow your boot camp business
– The power of being in a networking group of boot camp owners
Rick Kaselj, MS
If you are looking for other posts on boot camp stuff, you can check these out:
- Making a Living or Killing with Boot Camps
- Giving Personal Training the Boot
- Fridays Rambles on Monday
- 5 Boot Camp Mistakes Fitness Professionals Make
- Boot Camp Back Pain Exercises