This past weekend I was in Orange County at a fitness conference.
I got up early before the conference and went for a run.
I love taking my running shoes with me with I travel and running.
Running is such a great way of exploring a new place.
After my run, my knees were a little sore, no old jokes please.
During lunch, I was chatting with a fellow fitness professional, Jill Bruyere, about running and she gave me a few good tips for my knee pain.
What to Do About Knee Pain After Running?
Jill goes through:
– The #1 thing you should do after your run
– What you should not do after your run
– The best think you can put your legs in
– She shares a Pacific Northwest Runner secret
– Where you need to put your legs after a run
If you have not watch the quick video, head back up and give it a watch.
I do thank Jill for her time and sharing her tips. Jill write a great running blog, called RunWithJill.com , make sure to check it out.
If you plan on doing a marathon, Jill has a program for you, Break Your PR. What runner does not want to do that.
Rick Kaselj, MS