Today I have a guest blog post from Caroline Fitzgerald of Best Boot Camp Workout.
I know you’ve been reading about all the boot camp stuff on the blog.
In 2011, boot camps will be a huge trend.
Over the last few days, we have discussed the trend of boot camps, succeeding with boot camps, and avoiding mistakes with boot camps.
Today I wanted to talk about boot camp workouts, which is why I have Caroline.
Caroline runs boot camps, and her participants love her boot camp workouts. They encouraged her to share them with other boot camp instructors. She does this with her Best Boot Camp Workouts program.
Now to Caroline – take it away.
Top 5 Boot Camp Workout Design Mistakes
- from the gym.
- From the regular workout. Taken a step further. Different exercises all the time.
- Exercises all the time.
- Equipment than the gym. Different locations.
#5 – Circuit Training Done Outside
#4 – Rep-Based Workouts
We are now moving on to #3.
Hold it, Caroline!
I am going to get Caroline to stop right here.
She will be back tomorrow for the top 3 Boot Camp Workout Design Mistakes, so we will see you back at the blog tomorrow.
If you want, you can check out the video Caroline has for boot camp instructors:
Rick Kaselj, MS
If you are looking for other posts on boot camp stuff, you can check these out:
- Making a Living or Killing with Boot Camps
- Biggest Boot Camp Lessons from 2010
- Giving Personal Training the Boot
- Fridays Rambles on Monday
- 5 Boot Camp Mistakes Fitness Professionals Make
- Boot Camp Back Pain Exercises