Tuesday, August 7, is the “Advance Screening” of Assessments and Exercise.
EFI subscribers have an opportunity to receive early access to the next issue of Muscle Imbalances Revealed before it is officially released on Tuesday, August 14.
You have one chance today to win an “Assessment & Exercise” copy.
How to Win? Answer the following question:
“Why Assessment & Exercise is the best tool to help identify and correct muscle imbalances to help your clients overcome injury and fitness plateaus, achieve performance levels, prevent injuries, and avoid them from getting hurt again?”
- Leave a brief comment in the comments section about how Assessment & Exercise can benefit you and your clients.
- I’ll choose two winners on Sunday, August 5, at 5 pm EST.
- Each winner will receive a copy of the Assessment & Exercise program (digital and physical DVDs).
You have a chance to win a Muscle Imbalance Revealed. A fitness professional’s DVD library with an excellent compilation of information. It is easily accessible in the webinar format. It’s like having a private seminar in the luxury of your own home.
They download fast, and you can take notes on the power point handouts. We deliver the content in an easy-to-understand manner so you can immediately apply it. This can help personal trainers and coaches wanting to reduce injury risk and improve self/client/athlete performance
Muscle Imbalances Revealed provides the following benefits:
- You can watch the video presentations at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You can watch the video presentations on your computer, laptop, iPad, or iPod
- You don’t have to take time off work and spend money to attend a seminar, course, or conference
- You can watch the video presentation when it is convenient and best for you
- You can download the video presentations to your iPod or iPad and watch them while waiting for an appointment
- You can learn new assessments and exercises from the convenience of your home
- You can view the video presentations on a PC or Mac
- You can download an MP3 of the video presentations and listen to it in your car, on your iPod, or during your workout
- An affordable way of learning new detailed and researched backed information for yourself, your clinic, or your fitness team
- No time is wasted driving or flying to seminars, courses, or conferences
- No expensive and overpriced course or conference fees
- Lifetime access to all of the fitness education videos
- Unlimited access to all of the video presentations
- This is unlike most conferences where you get a Hodge podge of information. The assessment & Exercise program is focused, practical information that will help you with yourself or your clients right away
You can share your past and present struggles with injuries, fitness plateaus, or flat performance levels. Discuss how an assessment and an exercise program can help you achieve better results with clients or yourself.
I will review your responses by Sunday at 5 pm EST. I’ll then choose two winners.
You will be notified via email if you win. I will then give you online access to Assessment & Exercise and mail the DVDs.
I look forward to hearing from you.
CLICK HERE to watch the YouTube video