I was digging in my YouTube channel and came across this video.
I don’t think you have seen it.
I know you will find it interesting information and get you thinking about lower back pain & the leg press machine.
Does the Leg Press Machine Cause Lower Back Pain?
==> CLICK HERE to watch the video on how the leg press machine can cause lower back pain
When I learned the information and tested the information out, I knew I had to share the information with you.
Okay, okay. I know some people are going to say, “I never use the leg press.”
“Leg press machines, suck.”
“Only uncool people use the leg press machine!”
Just like everything in the gym, like kettlebells, everything has a role.
8 Reasons Why Rick Uses the Leg Press Machine
- I use the leg press for knee injury recovery.
- I use the leg press to teach tracking of the lower limb with my clients.
- I use the leg press for a client that is new to the gym and needs to learn the basics of a squatting pattern.
- I use the leg press to work on core stability of the hip.
- I use the leg press for knee surgery recovery.
- I will use the leg press to work on proprioception of the lower limb.
- I like using the leg press when I just don’t want to think and just do an exercise.
- I use it for variety in the gym.
Everything in the gym, studio, recreation centre, home gym, etc. all have a role.
Hey, I hope this helps you out.
If you are a fitness professional and you are looking for a fitness education course where I go into more detail on things, you can check out Exercise Rehabilitation of the Lower Back.
Well I think that is it for today.
Have a great weekend.
If you want to do more reading on back pain, these posts may interest you:
Rick Kaselj, MS