Nine months of planning and preparation has arrived, and the Mike Robertson’s Bulletproofing Your Client’s Knees and Lower Back seminar is here.
It is so cool to be able to bring the best from around the world to the trainers, coaches, and therapists around Vancouver.
He had a great course planned with a big thick manual of what we were going to go through.
From the start of the course, he started delivering.
He started the day asking:
“What are the Top 10 Questions You Want Answered this Weekend?”
This is the list the group came up with:
- What to do about PFPS (Patella Femoral Pain Syndrome)?
- How to assess function movements?
- What to do about a posterior tilt?
- What are the best exercises for a disc herniation?
- How do you do core regressions?
- What can you do about SI (Sacroiliac) joint issues?
- When should you do rotation exercises?
- Keys to proper squatting.
- What are the key relationships between the knee and hip?
- How do you increase (gluteus maximus) function?
What trainer, coach, and therapist does not want to have one or more of these questions answered by one of the best?
I am so excited for the weekend.
I am ready to learn and so is the small group of people, ranging from medical doctors to group fitness instructors, that have come from around the world to be here.
Having your questions answered from the best in the world in an intensive weekend seminar/course is so great.
I love bringing the best to Vancouver and can’t wait to bring more of them, like Justin Price.
I will have some more information on what I learned and some video clips from the course.
Here is a quick clip from today:
Rick Kaselj, MS