The response for the bootcamp stuff has been great.
So I am running with it.
I have another interview for you.
We have talked about how to succeed with bootcamp, mistakes to avoid, and creating a great bootcamp workout.
Now let’s move to “mindset.”
When people hear mindset, they tend to fall asleep, but as you know, a successful athlete has a great mindset. Successful bootcamp owners need a specific mindset in order to be ultra successful.
The Mindset of an Ultra Successful Bootcamp Owner
These are the things he/she shares:
– The number one step to take in order to become an ultra successful bootcamp owner
– How to set up your brain for ultra success
– Importance of specificity
– The biggest road block preventing bootcamp owners from reaching ultra success
– Simple ways of overcoming your failure
– Importance of being in a group of bootcamp owners with a success mindset
If you want to get the interview, CLICK HERE.
If you are looking for other posts on boot camp stuff, you can check these out:
- Top 5 Boot Camp Workout Design Mistakes – Part 2
- Top 5 Boot Camp Workout Design Mistakes – Part 1
- Making a Living or Killing with Boot Camps
- Biggest Boot Camp Lessons from 2010
- Giving Personal Training the Boot
- Fridays Rambles on Monday
- 5 Boot Camp Mistakes Fitness Professionals Make
- Boot Camp Back Pain Exercises
Rick Kaselj, MS